Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Garage Doors Repairs & Installations STARTS!

Garage Doors Repairs & Installations



Its a great day & a new beginning at Garage Doors Repairs & Installations. Today, we are officially open for business. After long and serious thoughts I decided to quit the corporate job, inside of the garage door business, and pursue my dreams with my own company. After being in the industry for over 14 years and making other people all the money, I decided to go out and do it for my own family. Starting in the industry pushing a broom in the warehouse of the distribution side of the market was no fun but I learned all I needed to know after the first few years. It was then I went into the retail side with my own truck working for several companies doing the grunt work for all of them. After several years in the field I caught the attention of one company who took a chance with me and placed me in the office in charge of a location distribution center. After the market dropped and down scaling I was then transferred back into the retail side to help survive to what has become one of the biggest companies in Dallas today. This is when I decided enough was enough and here we are right back where I started. So for all your garage doors, repairs & installations don't hesitate to call 214-612-8375 for anything and everything you could possibly need help with. Thanks again, Lee!

                                             www.garagedoorsrepairsinstallations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment